Saturday, December 1, 2012

Teen Mom Celebrity Finds Reality When Tweeting Pro-Life Beliefs

I read her timeline and was surprised at the positive reactions she received. Here's a few of them: I'm not intimately familiar with the show, though I have of course heard of it. I get the impression that Catelynn made the choice to give her baby to a loving couple via adoption. Katrina, as in the tweets below, had some serious issues with Catelynn's tweet. Sad, but I would have to say after reading them, that Katrina has some serious issues, period. She wasn't the only one. The tweeter below disagrees with adoption. I get the impression she's pro-life, but only if you keep the baby. Below, Catelynn is referring to "rape babies". There's plenty more in her timeline. You should go read it while it's still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment